Sunday, December 28, 2014

Some quilling today

Happy Sunday friends,
Well the last Sunday of the year has dawned with cloudy, misty weather...not the sunny weekend we all wish for. I don't really mind as I do enjoy this weather as well.

I haven't done any quilling for a bout 2 years now, but got out my tools and papers after attending a refresher class a couple of weeks ago. I have always enjoyed the various ways of working with paper. I decided to make some tags to go onto gifts this year. One of my nieces has always loved penguins and when I saw a quilled penguin, I just new this had her name on it. I made the snowflakes with the papers that I had and just love the way they came out.

 
I will see if there are any challenges to enter these.
 
C.R.A.F.T challenge #291...Anything goes
The Crafter's Café challenge #96...CAS gift tag
Scrapper's Delight challenge #37...Anything goes
Crafting for all Seasons #92...Anything Christmas but a card
Creative Moments challenge #58...Anything goes..non traditional Christmas colours
Inspiration Destination #13...Anything goes
Moo-Mania challenge ...Merry Christmas
Penny's Paper Crafty challenge #208...Anything goes
The Paper Shelter...Anything goes
Deep Ocean challenge #93...Christmas is all around
 Through the Craftroom Door...Anything goes
All Crafts challenge...Anything goes, but no cards
Top Tip Tuesday...Make your own
Not Just Cards #9...Anything goes
The Paper Girls challenge #70...Ornaments
 
 I wish you a lovely Sunday and a great week. If there is still something you wanted to do this year, then best you get on with it...not much time left now.
Take care and see you soon.
 
Love Ursula

15 comments:

chilli pip said...

Hi Ursula I hope you have enjoyed your first Christmas in your new home?
Love your quilling especially that penguin

Rosie said...

Wonderful quilling, Ursula. The pinguin is soooo cute.

Thank you for joining us at MOO-MANIA & MORE.

Happy New Year to you and yours

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wonderful quilled snowflakes and I especially love the cute penguin.
Thanks for sharing with us at Top Tip Tuesday.
Lorraine

TenSGal said...

These are beautiful and would make lovely ornaments hanging on a tree, as well!
Happy New Year, Ursula!

Susan

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
Mags
x

Anne Lise said...

So nice project. Great work!

Thanks so much for joining us at Scrapper's Delights this week. Hope to see you again!

Anne Lise ~ dt

Chris said...

Fabulous tags! Particularly love the penguin!Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments.
Chris
X

Teresa Arsenault said...

Beautiful quilling and that penguin is so cute.
Happy New Year,
Teresa

La Papera Gialla said...

I love quilling!
Thanks for joining us at Not Just Cards Challenges and Happy New Year!
Monica - DT

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Love your quilling Ursula. I haven't quilled in a long time and you've inspired me to pull my stuff out again...thank you. Thanks for playing along with us at Inspiration Destination.

Lynn, ID DT

Amber Sheaves said...

Wow! I have always adored quilling though I've never tackled it myself. These look great. Thanks for linking up with us at The Paper Girls Challenge bkog!

Anonymous said...

Cute Tags, love a bit of quilling, Thanks for Playing along with us this time at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

Anonymous said...

Great Christmas Projekt love the Details.
Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Hugs Elfie

Laurian said...

Amazing quilling!

Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope you come back soon!

Hugz

Laurian

Bianca said...

What a fab Christmas project! I bet somebody loved it so much! Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons! Bianca XX