Sunday, May 2, 2010

Easel Card


I can't believe that it is over a week with no posting. Just too much work and no play. I have been blog hopping a bit in my spare moments and seen some awesome cards.
This card I made for a challenge at a "Wish" meeting (A card group we get together every 2 months or so). The theme was an easel card for a male.

I used navy card stock.
The DP papers were pieces, so don't have the name, but I think it was from a local company Fabscraps.

The image and sentiment "birthday mail" are from WOJ, coloured with watercolour pencils.
Used some buttons and made a small envelope for the sentiment to come out of.

I must say I do enjoy making easels as they are really quick and easy.

Hopefull towards the end of this coming week, there will be light at the end of the tunnel, and maybe can get to some challenges.
Hope you all have a wonderful week.

5 comments:

paola said...

This easel turned out fab Ursula, the dp is American crafts, not local. Great job with this little WOJ, we can expect the store kits in about ten days if youre interested.
smiles
Paola

Riet said...

Schitterende kaart Ursula,leuke stempel,mooi papier.

Liefs Riet.

Susan Nel said...

Now i know to whom this card belongs,, great card,he's so cute.

Fiorella said...

Very nice easel card!

chilli pip said...

I love Easels as well they are so impressive to look at.
Great boy card he really looks in a hurry.