Friday, June 4, 2010

It's a girl - Chunky Book



Last month I took part in my first chunky book swap with our RSA group. The theme was "It's a girl" We had to make a page and decorate back and front. This is my page.

FRONT: White cardstock, matted onto that pink gingham paper with a fancy punched edge. The image from a local company Country crafts stamped in Brialliance pearlescent crimson and cut with a scolloped nestability.
Sentiment also a local one finished off with organza ribbon and a flower.

BACK. Marbled paper from local company put through the cuttlebug baby folder.
Embelished with paper flowers with some glitter brushed on and two footprints punched out of the gingham paper to finish it off.

It was fun to make and I just received my copy of the chunky book which is absolutely beautiful.

Well it is the start of the weekend and I hope you all have a good one with lovely weather.
Hopefully not too cold here for the SA bloggers.

1 comment:

Riet said...

Schitterend gemaakt Ursula,zo lief die stempel,mooi papier.

Liefs Riet.x