Monday, August 9, 2010

SpiderMouse


Happy Monday everyone. Today in South Africa we had a holiday celebrating Women's Day, so to all the women all over who have inspired and assisted me, hope you had a wonderful day.
Today was also an important day in our family. Our grandson Matthew celebrated his 5th birthday here in SA. Tomorrow the family return to the Netherlands after a 5 week stay in South Africa, We will miss the special time with them all. This is the birthday card I made for him.

Pape: White cardstock, matted red card, then DP Paper "happy birthday" I only have a few pieces left, so not sure who it is from.

Image: In June Katherina had a freebie on the WOJ site and I downloaded it as I thought I would be able to use it on a card. Printed it onto watercolour paper and coloured with Tombows. I cut the number 5 from a cuttlebug die in black and red and tied some rope onto the numbers for spidermouse to swing from. Matthew loved the card.

Have a fantastic week everyone.

2 comments:

paola said...

Fab job Ursula, i thought i had this image too and was looking for it for a card this week, lo and behold i have no idea where i saved it. That paper you used is an American craft paper. By the way, we have a play date this thursday with the Pta girls at my place if interested. chat soon
smiles
Paola

Lia said...

stunning card for your grandsons birthday
hugs lia