Saturday, December 18, 2010

Another Christmas card.


Happy Saturday to everyone. Hope you are not running around too much for last minute things and everyone in the cold and frozen North is keeping warm.
I made another Christmas card, but as I said in my last post, sadly I do not know where I saw the pattern for this tree. I will DEFINITELY make sure I make a note in the future. It is very easily folded from a half circle, quick and effective.
Paper I used - Cream card, matted a green cardstock and then another cream with a bit of shine, which I put through the cuttlebug. Onto that a red with the Sentiment stamped and embossed in gold onto cream shimmer. The Christmas tree was made from Making memories "Mistletoe".
Have a wonderful weekend... just realised the last ordinary weekend of the year...
WOW 2011 is creeping up in the wings. Warm wishes

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, Ursula. The tree is fab and I love the embossed background with the gold stamped sentiment.
Have a wonderful weekend,
Amelia X

Lia said...

wonderful card I love the tree
hugs Lia

Jerri Jimenez said...

So beautiful Ursula, your tree is just gorgeous!Merry Christmas! {{{hugs, Jerri}}}