Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas ornaments



Hello friends. It seems like ages since I last made a card. With pressure of work starting to ease off I decided to take part in some of the challenges on my PCP groups. This one is for Anything but cute group, using glitter. I must admit I love bling on my cards, but not a great fan of glitter, so it was a challenge. I just got a new set of Nesties "Heirloom ornaments", so decided to use them.

Card white, Matted onto that red shimmer card with a punched corner and sprayed with some gold glimmer mist. Cut 3 ornaments from a white shimmery card and then doodled with a glue pen and sprinkled gold glitter.
Image from a local company stamped and embossed in gold. Used peel-offs for the gold threads of the ornaments. I must say it was very quick, and I made two more at the same time, which I will show during the week.
Hope you are all having a restful weekend and for my friends in the North, keep warm.
Warm wishes

4 comments:

Riet said...

Wat een schitterende kaart Ursula.

Liefs Riet.x

Lia said...

beautiful card ursula I love the christmas bells
hugs Lia

Unknown said...

I love your card!! Beautiful and very stylish!!
Have a nice day, Ageeth

Jerri Jimenez said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Ursula! Beautiful ornaments!