Sunday, February 13, 2011

Thanks with hot chocolate



Hello blogging friends. I hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday. My card to day was made for a swap on a PCP group. We had to make a thank you card with a winter theme. Here in South Africa where I live, our winters are actually quite sunny most of the time. We do get cold days and the nights can be very cold and frosty, so what is nicer than a lovely mug of hot chocolate with marshmallows....... hence my card.

Paper. White card, matted a blue then DP, but don't know the name. It was a piece left over.

Image. Whiff of Joy, stamped onto watercolour paper and coloured with distress ink pads, Cut out with Nesties, also a blue nestie for layering.

Sentiment was cut with my cuttlebug alphabet.
Added some small flowers to the mug and bling snowflakes to the top.

I wish you all a wonderful week, and a day filled with love tomorrow.

2 comments: