Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hapy St. Patrick's day

To all my Irish friends, wishing you a Happy St. Patrick's day.
May the sun always shine on your window pane
May a rainbow be certain to follow each rain…
May the hand of a friend always be near you
May God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you .



I made this card for some friends. It does not need much explanation, except to say the base card is actually white. The image was from Shelley's images, that I coloured with twinkling H2O's and cut out, mounted onto a WHITE nestie.
Thanks for stopping by, the week is almost over and time is marching on.
Warm wishes

3 comments:

Lia said...

wonderful card ursula I love the colors, I hope all is well with you and your family
hugs Lia

Curt in Indy said...

Your St. Patrick's day card is lovely Ursula. Love the shamrocks and the simple and elegant look to your layout is wonderful. Nicely done! Hope you are well! Best, Curt

Riet said...

Wat een prachtige kaart Ursula.

Liefs Riet.