Monday, June 27, 2011

Christmas already????


Happy Monday everyone. NO still 6 months to Christmas, (thank goodness) but I have committed to make several cards for a member of our RSA group, who is doing a cummunity project, so best I get them done now.
I am entering this into the following challenges
CHNC challenge Anything goes
Christmas cards all year round anything goes
The Outawz .. Tuesday colour challenge... Green, red, blue with symetrical shapes

Paper... white cardstock. DP was all pieces from last year.. names are unknown.
Cut 3 trees with cuttlebug and embossed, added a bit of glitter and bling.
Sentiment ... a peel off that I coloured with my peeloff pens.
A very quick card to make and have a few more ready.
Have a wonderful week everyone.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Wish I were home crafting... you lucky girl! This is lovely Ursula... always nice to be able to use the bits and pieces of paper left over from making other cards. I like it! Have a super week, hugs Sharon x

Hazel said...

Beautiful card - love the cuttlebug trees (must remember to use mine). Thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 26 - hope to see you again soon x

*kathleen* said...

Great cards! Thanks for participating in the challenges!!

-Kat, CCAYR Design Team