Saturday, June 18, 2011

Something for the chefs


Happy Saturday everyone. Hope you are all enjoying the weekend whatever you may be doing. My card today, was with Father's day in mind, but I really needed a card for a birthday, so decided on this one. My BIL does enjoying having a BBQ, or as South Africans will know it as a good old "braai". Last year we had a swap with some of our local card group and this was one of the cards that was made.
Paper: brown cardstock, matted with DP from a pad of Kaisercraft "Le Chateau" The pocket in the front was again the brown card and some more of the same range of DP.
I stiched all round with my sewing machine...no thread and the glove and utensil were just cut out of scraps of paper. The inside is finished with a small envelope for a gift card.
Sentiment is from a local company... Country crafts and stamps
That's it from me,
Have a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

Riet said...

Wat heb je dit prachtig gemaakt Ursula.

Liefs Riet.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful card, Ursula. Fantastic colours and a brilliant idea for a card.
Have a wonderful week,
Amelia x