Sunday, July 3, 2011

Anniversary card

Hi friends. I Hope you are all having a relaxing Sunday wherever you are. The sun is shining here, but still rather chilly, so ideal weather for watching TV today. Wimbledon, Tour de France, that's our choice for today.
My card today is for a friend's 10th wedding anniversary and I have used one of the colour combinations from the Summer card camp. blue, green ,pink, cream and purple, but I couldn't find something purple to go with it, so left that off.
I am also entering my card in theAll sorts challenge...free and easy



I am not sure what fold this is, but I do enjoy
making it and here is what I used.


Paper: Cardstock .. cream with a mottled effect and bluecard. DP is from a pad of Art Talent, got it in the Netherlands Pink card for the heart.
Image ... Whiff of Joy, coloured with Distress ink pads and cut out. Mounted on cream card which I put through the cuttlebug.
The heart was cut with a Nellie Snellen MFD abd a used peeloff for the 10. Inside I stamped and emboosed "Happy Anniversary".
Enjoy what's left of the weekend,and if you are not having a holiday tomorrow have a great week.
See you soon!!

12 comments:

Cyndi said...

Such a CUTE card!

Tertia said...

Very cute card! Are you up for a play date this week some time? I am on mid term break.

chilli pip said...

Those birds are really sweet and love the way you have cut them out...my cutting skills are limited.
A cute card Ursula. x

Riet said...

Wowwww Ursula,wat is dit een schitterende kaart,zo lief die stempel,mooi ingekleurd.
Prachtig papier.

Liefs Riet.

Jill said...

So glad you could join the fun with our free and easy theme at Allsorts this week. Your card is gorjuss :)perfect image for a wedding anniversary
Good luck in the challenge and I hope to see you again

Hugs
Jill

Sharon said...

A beautiful card Ursula, just love it! Well done. huge from a freezing Cape Town...xxx

Pam W Merwin said...

Such a lovely card. Love the fold that you used. The little birds are just too cute! Know your friend will be tickled to receive this anniversary card. Great use of the colors for card camp :-)

Debs said...

Fabulous card - love the image.
Thanks for playing Free & Easy with us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Karen Oliver said...

How cute are those little birds. What a lovely anniversary card.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Sweet card & use of the colors. Especially like the cut out blue birds.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://createdbysunshinehoneybee.blogspot.com

Nicola said...

Really sweet and pretty card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week and good luck!
Love Nicola xxx

LaJanette said...

Love your dots and those lovebirds are adorable!

Janette