Friday, July 1, 2011

Card Camp, another entry

Happy Friday all my friends,
At last the weekend has arrived, another cold one for us. Here is another card made for the first week of card camp. Still using the same colours, but this time working to a sketch, this is what I came up with.


Paper: white cardstock, stamped with pink flourishes. Orange DP, sorry no name,

Embelishments: Using the reverse of the orange DP with a Crealies die, I cut out a
strip and also a circle, for my sentiment. The flowers were punched and embossed with a Nellie Snellen floral punch.
Sentiment: Just Rite stamps.
Pearls to finish

I wish you all a lovely weekend, and for my Canadian friends... Happy Canada Day and to all my friends from the USA a wonderful 4th July. Enjoy your holiday weekends and if travelling be safe.

2 comments:

TenSGal said...

Lovely card, Ursula! This card will definitely cheer up someone who is "under the weather"!
and a happy weekend to you!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Your card has such wonderful balance & the pearl embellishments are a nice touch. Especially like the cut out strip. This card is sure to cheer up your friend.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://createdbysunshinehoneybee.blogspot.com