Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Card Camp...last week

Happy Wednesday....I can't believe that we are halfway through the last week of Card Camp. I feel as if someone just whizzed it all past me quickly..... so as a result I am somewhat behind. Thank goodness I have all the notes and tutorials, to keep making cards for a while to come. This is the colour combo for this week. At least they are colours that I enjoy using.











Here is my first card for the week.

Paper... I used Bazzil for all the layers, The frame was cut out with a Joy MFD,
Image... is from Studio G, embossed with white EP, as is the sentiment.
Finished off with brads in the corner.
At least it went together very quickly. Now I need to get on with the next one.
Enjoy the rest of the week, and I hope it gets a little cooler in those very warm areas in the North.

No comments: