Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Summer camp week 2




Wednesday already and we are into week 2 of Summer card camp. These are the colours to work with for this week.





I must say I am enjoying the camp, but also find it very challenging, especially when it comes to choosing papers. I truly have to scratch around, as I do not want to go and buy any at the moment. Here is the first card of the week, and what I have used for it




Paper: Card was all from my stash and I managed to find a small piece of the green, just enough for backing the message. The DP was a piec with no name, from a local supplier and ws a special at some stage.


Sentiment: Is also from a local supplier, I stamped and embossed in white


Flowers were punched with a Nellie Snellen floral punch, the leaves with a McGill pine punch and finished off with a few pearls.

I guess I now need to go and look through my papers to find what I am going to use for the rest of this week.

Hope you are all enjoying your week, and not long to the weekend. Warm wishes.


3 comments:

TenSGal said...

This is just lovely! Really pretty card, Ursula! Love your Card Camp color interpretation!

Cyndi said...

I love this card. I love how you used the pearls - that finishes it off just perfectly.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Especially like the flower petals.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com