Friday, July 8, 2011

Trudy ... ready for a party










Hi everybody and happy Friday.
The weekend has arrived hope you will all have a good relaxing one. My card to day is using a free digi from MO called Trudy with gift. She came in 2 parts ...the first in her undies with her gift behind her and the second part was her dress with little tabs, so the image could be used as a paper doll....this takes me back many years, when I loved to play with paper dolls.

I am entering it into the following challenges;
All sorts challenge... free and easy ...http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/
The outlawz... Wednesday sketch....http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/sketchchallenge
Dutch Dare card challenges... summer fun.. http://dutchdare-cardchallenges.blogspot.com/

Paper: card white, DP ..Wilson & McGlaughlin
Image: Mo's digital ..Trudy with dress.. coloured with Twinking H20's., cut out and put onto a Nestability cut out
Sentiment... Daisy bucket designs
Punched flowers.... corner .. cuttlebug die, and ribbon.
I also decorated the inside this time round.

Have a wonderful weekend

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card, Ursula. Lovely layout and the image is so cute. Fantastic colouring, you did a wonderful job.
Amelia x

Debs said...

Wonderful card Ursula - the image is adorable.
Thanks for playing Free & Easy with us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Cyndi said...

I'm loving Trudy! Love the card!

Unknown said...

Ursula, Your card is so bright and cheerful! Love it with the pretty paper and adorable image! Hugz, Colleen

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

She is a cutie! I had a lot of fun with her too! Love her dress! Thank You so much for joining us at Dutch Dare this week. If you you have not already done so, you may want to hop over to my blog, as I am hosting a no-strings attached blog candy with many gifts to win. (Just scroll down to the blogoversary give- away, not the blogoversary.) I apologize if I already have sent you this invite.