Tuesday, September 18, 2012

For the Super-Boys

Good morning friends
(I did try ti=o post this yesterday, but just as I was busy at the PC our power went off for 14 and a half hours, due to someone stealing cables and causing a fire in a substation...so here I am now 24hrs later trying again)
Is this really spring...... We had such cold and wet weather with strong winds, and even hail for a couple of days, but this morning.. beautifull blue skies, with gorgeous sunshine...spring must be here to stay now. I would like to say a big warm welcome to my new followers...Thanks for joining and I hope you will find something that inspires you. Please let me know when you have been, I love reading your comments.

Today I have 2 cards to show. In the last month two of our grandsons had birthdays and I made these cards for them.


This was for Matthew who turned 7. I used a cuttlebug folder with numbers for the background and inked with a stamp pad The image is from Kenny K...Huge Hero. I was lucky to win some digis from him a while back and just knew that this would come in handy. Coloured with Tombows and cut out with Diecut.

 
This one was for Jayden who turned 4. The image was a freebie from Whiff of Joy some time back. I  coloured it with Tombow pens and Distress inks.I used the numbers cuttlebug folder for the background and cut a J with a CB die.
 I am going to enter this in the following challenges:
Quircky Craft challenges #19 Let's see numbers
Scrapper's Delights challenge...Make your own backing paper
Challenges 4 Everybody...Anything goes
 
Hope you all have a great day, will be back tomorrow with something else...have fun and take care
Love, Ursula
 

 


8 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Ursula these are super cool cards as the little ones will say. I just cant believe how often your power is off it must be very frustrating.
Hugs
Desire

Wilma said...

Hallo Ursula,
Dit zijn 2 PRACHTIGE kaarten voor de SUPER-Boys.....☺☺☺.
Liefs Wilma

TenSGal said...

What cute cards! Love how you did these! My grandson will be 3 on Friday....I need to get busy making him a card and these are great inspiration!

Susan

TenSGal said...

And sorry about the power outage...that is just so annoying and when it is caused by theft...well, that makes it even worse!

Riet said...

Wat een prachtige kaarten Ursula.

Liefs Riet.

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

A fantastic couple of Super cards - very fun and funky!!

craftygranny said...

Wow loving the superheroes they are so cute . Thanks for sharing with us at Challenges 4 everybody. Hugs trisha x DT.

Caro said...

These cards are wonderful! I love Spider-Henry! Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog