Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Midway challenge #114...Anything goes with Digistamps4Joy

Happy Wednesday friends,

I have a card for the challenge at Digistamps4Joy...Anything goes. You have until 31st July to enter, so please hurry along and see what the DT have made. You do not have to use a DS4J image, but you MUST have either a digi or a stamped image on your card.

I decided to use one of the new releases 'cottage tepot' from last Sunday for my card. You can find it HERE

The paper I used is a selection from an old pad of Country Companions.. For someone special. One of the papers has a beautiful 'old English Country garden'  scene, which I used for this background. Matted it onto blue cardsock.
The image was coloured with Distress inkpads and cut out.
The sentiment ..'my home is your home' is from Hero Arts and is finished off with a flower and some pearls.
 
I followed the sketch from Tuesday morning sketches #309.                                                                                       
 I will enter the following challenges:
 
Crafts Galore Encore...Use a stamp or digi
Card Mania #70...Anything goes
Digi Chooseday #28...Use an old collection....paper
Crafting with an Attitude #5...Anything goes
Inspiration Destination #42...Anything goes
Moo-Mania ...In the garden
Penny's Paper Crafty challenge#236...Anything goes
Word Art Wednesday #192...Anything goes
Wonderful Wednesdays...Anything goes
Crafty Friends challenge #9...Anything goes
Crafting with Friends #1...Anything goes
Crafty Catz #287...Summertime
 Digitally Sweet Challenges #140...Anything goes
Simply Papercraft #8...Anything goes
Sister Act Card challenge #114...Anything goes
 
I have a busy week ahead as our 2 eldest grandchildren from The Netherlands will be arriving for a holiday next week, so need to get ahead with my cards and DT projects. Have a good week, take care and see you soon.
 
Love Ursula
 
 


29 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love tea...I love your card!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Unknown said...

This teapot cottage is so lovely. Great design. Thank you for joining us at Crafting with An Attitude. Good luck

Eve's Been Reading said...

Absolutely lovely, only our 3rd entry and I am seeing the crafty pattern of 'paper' as the 'use something old' - it's nice to know there are so many like me, who keep paper pads to be rarely used! Lol! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Digi Choosday Challenge and our theme of 'Something Old'. Yvonne (DT)

Teresa Arsenault said...

Gorgeous card; sweet image.
Hugs,
Teresa

DIANA L. said...

What a wonderful card super cute Tea pot. I love it.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes July Linky Party. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Hello
Want to drop a note to thank you for your sweet comments. They mean a lot to me that you have taken the time to stop by. I have not been on the computer much. As I am caregiving for a dear friend who had Stage 4 Lung Cancer. Every day her fragile body is deteriorating. I have not ever seen someone dying right in front of me. All I can do is just keep her comfortable, encourage her and trust the Lord to be her comfort and joy. So please do not be dismayed, when I am unable to stop by your blogs and leave some love.
Your project/card is amazing and look forward to stopping by when I can. Have a wonderful day and even better week.
In His Joy
Berni

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful card, thanks so much for joining us at Moo Mania and More Valerie

Rosie said...

A wonderful card.

Thank you for joining us at MOO MANIA & MORE

Unknown said...

Gorgeous summer colors and I really adore the stamp you have chosen for your card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz and please come back again.
Hugs,
Anna xxx

Marilyn Webb said...

Such a beautiful card!! Thanks for joining our WW challenge this week with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.
hugs
Marilyn DT

Sara said...

so cute, thanks for playing along in our first challenge at Crafting With Friends

Miss Emerald said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

froebelsternchen said...

So beautiful! Thank you for joining moo mania & more again dear Ursula!hugs Susi

Karen Letchworth said...

I just love your sweet tea pot/house, Ursula. This is SO super cute. Thanks so much for sharing this sweet creation in our challenge this week. Have a great one, and please join us again soon.
Blessings,
karen
Word Art Wednesday

Maria V said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing with us at SACC Maria

Diane Louise J said...

Lovely card... Thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends. Hope to see you for our next challenge. Good Luck.
Hugs Diane Louise x

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Gorgeous card Ursula! Hello my friend. Long time no hear. LOL! This card is stunning! You did a fantastic job in coloring it and in the layout design. Love it!

I am having a blog celebration; with lots of prizes. I would love for you to join as a follower (if you aren’t already), comment and add your link. I am already a follower of your blog.

Thanks so much for joining our Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. We hope to see you again in the next challenge. Good luck in the drawings. Hugs, Gloria DT

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Anet's Crafting said...

Gorgeous card Ursula, love the pretty layout. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful card Ursula. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet GDTx

starcyl said...

So lovely and yes it's perfect for our challenge over at Digi Choosday this week.

Jenny
Digi Choosday GDT

Moni said...

That's so lovely!!! Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenges. Monica-dt

Crafting with Darcy said...

What a beautiful teapot, Ursula!! And a gorgeous card!!
I'm your newest follower from the Outlawz! I thought I was already following you but now I am for sure!!
Hugs
Darcy

Patti J said...

Hi Ursula! I thought that I was already a follower! Sheesh! I am now :) Saw your post at the Outlawz, and popped over to be sure, and I'm glad I did! Hugs.....

Unknown said...

Adorable card and lovely design! Thank you for joining us at TTCRD this week!

Unknown said...

I love the digi stamp. Thank you for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore Challenges ' Use a digi stamp'. Regards, Monika DT.

Dianchik said...

Beautiful card! Love the design and your choice of patterned papers. Thanks for sharing your work with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.
Diana DT

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Lovely creation! Beautiful interpretation of sketch!
Thanks for playing at Card Mania Challenge.
Ileanaxx

Bettina L. said...

Such a sweet tea pot card. Love the details with the flowers and pearls. Thanks for playing at Scrappers Delight and good luck. Hope to see you back next month for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at Scrappers Delight xx

Crafting Vicky said...

Super fun little layout. Just love the details.

Thanks for joining our monthly challenge here at Doodle Pantry challenge. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky.