Monday, November 9, 2015

A Christmas sentiment

Hello friends,
I do hope you have had a good weekend.
I have another Christmas card to show, quite a plain one this time.
Over at Beccy's Placethere is a challenge running, A month of Holiday cards with fantastic ideas and inspiration for getting your Christmas cards done. I haven't been able to post any cards yet, but managed to make this one yesterday.

The paper is from my Christmas stash, which is fast being used up, as I am not buying any new Christmas paper this year. I must say I am definitely getting through a lot of it.      
The image is one from Beccy's Place that I got a few years ago. I think it might have been a freebie

Added a bow and some pearls to finish.

I see a smudge on the image, but it isn't so bad on the card. I was a little heavy handed with the distress ink I think.

Will enter a few challenges:
12 Months of Christmas Linkup...Anything goes
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas challenge #...bright colours
Craft-Dee Bows...Anything goes
Christmas Card challenge #49...Anything goes
Glitter 'N' Sparkle #162...Use some red
The Ribbon Girls...Anything goes


Have a great week and see you soon. Take care.
Love Ursula



9 comments:

Beccy said...

It's good to read that you're using up your stash of Christmas paper Ursula... I'm also in a stash reducing phase. The trouble is, there's always so many tempting pieces of paper being released on the market!
The card you created is lovely. I really like the soft background paper with the sweet all over pattern. I love the way you attached the bow on an angle and finished with a few matching pearls. Very pretty.
Cheers,
Beccy

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautifully put together, love that image.

Erica ♥ said...

What a lovely card, woww ☺
Gezellige en fijne (knutsel) dagen
Liefs van Erica
{Heidebloempjuh}
{DT De Egel}

JoAnn said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

lalkygirl said...

What a pretty card ...
Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ and good luck
Tracey X

Ribbon Girl said...

Lovely card and so elegant - thank you for joining in with the Ribbon Girl November Card Challenge - good luck - Mary x www.ribbongirl.co.uk

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 254 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there too. x

Susan Renshaw said...

This is a lovely card - love the simple lines!
Thanks for sharing with 12 Months of Christmas Link Up!

SUSAN DT

DT for The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up!
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

lalkygirl said...

Fab card ,love the CAS design
Thanks for joining us at CraftDee Bowz and good luck
Tracey X