Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Another colour challenge

Good morning friends,

The first Tuesday of February and that means a new colour challenge at The Outlawz. Jacqui has chosen today's colour palette with colours starting with A...but those are just names and the colours are in fact 2 shades of green and a blue.

  

We have a new sponsor for this month. Bugaboo Stamps with their lovely images that they have given the DT to use.


For my card I used the image Monster 3.

The background paper is from KaiserCraft and I had a piece of Funky Hand paper from looong ago with words on it, which I thought just fitted this image.

I coloured the image with my usual Distress ink pads and cut it out with an X-cut die

The sentiment is also from a KaiserCraft paper.

Finished it off with some brads and drops.




I hope you all have a fantastic week. Take care and see you again soon.

Love Ursula




1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a fun card, love how you used the colours.
Faith
x